Student Group Membership
ASME is proud to offer our Student Group Membership Program for academic institutions!
Student Group Membership is a convenient and easy way
to ensure that mechanical engineering students have full access to the many valuable benefits of ASME membership – worth thousands of dollars that will greatly enhance their current academic and future professional careers!
Download our ASME Student Group Membership Flyer here.
How it Works
Each participating college or university submits the names of all eligible engineering students in one batch and makes a single payment for all - and we do the rest (minimum of 10 students required to participate).
What does Student Group Membership include?
Participating in the ASME Student Group Membership Program has many advantages for both you and your students. Here are just a few highlights of the program:
- A streamlined administrative process
- The convenience of making a single payment
- The satisfaction knowing all of your engineering students have access to all of the valuable tools ASME has to offer including:
- ASME SmartBrief email engineering news digests
- AccessEngineering online reference tool
- Mechanical Engineering magazine
- Bi-monthly subscription to Mechanical Engineering magazine
- Networking opportunities in person and online
- ASME Career Center
- Mentoring Services
- Student Events & Competitions
- Financial aid, scholarships, and so much more!
If your school is interested in participating, an individual in a leadership role must fill out our Student Group Membership Participation form found here. An ASME representative will contact them promptly following submission.